Less than 5 years experience | Patient Care
- California Registered Nurse License required
- 1 year of experience required
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join one of the following teams:
* Home Health Care
* Palliative Care
* Hospice Care
* Private Duty Care
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Home Health Admissions RN / Registered Nurse!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement, generous benefits package and a sign-on bonus up to $3,000 for this position.
* Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Life / AD&D
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
* Retirement Plan with employer match
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program
* Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
* Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Home Health Admissions RN / Registered Nurse position is open in our Claremont location and surrounding areas. This is a Full-time position during our day shift.
Requirements of the Home Health Admissions RN / Registered Nurse:
* Current RN license in State of CA
* Minimum one year of acute-care experience
* Experience in home care / home health preferred; McKesson experience preferred
Home Health Admissions RN / Registered Nurse Duties Include:
* Demonstrate knowledge and principles of accepted professional nursing care with capability of applying skills in the home environment
* Demonstrate ability to develop, implement, evaluate and revise patient plan of care
* Complete Home Health admissions process and provides Case Manager all information to ensure continuity of care
* Complete SOC's, re-certifications, re-admissions, resumptions and discharges
* Obtains MD orders and facilitates MD intervention as appropriate and required