NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Pomona Valley
The Pomona Valley affiliate of the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI Pomona Valley) is a nonprofit California corporation serving Pomona Valley and the surrounding communities, and dedicated to improving the quality of life for people affected by mental illness and their loved ones through support, education, and advocacy. NAMI is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.
Our volunteers, staff and community partners know that recovery from mental illness is possible and we offer many resources to support that end. For a list of our services including support groups and classes and workplace stress reduction training, please visit our website at namipv.org.
- Workplace Wellness & Mental Health Awareness
- A confidential information and referral helpline to help you navigate the path to recovery for yourself or loved one. Yo
- Classes providing in-depth information about all aspects of mental illness including treatment, recovery and advocacy
- Support groups for people living with mental illness; support groups for the loved ones of a person living with mental i
- Resources to help faith communities, schools, the business community and others respond more effectively to mental illne
Whom to Contact
- James Curtis3115 N. Garey AvenuePomona, CA 91767Phone: (909) 625-2383